Međunarodna godina za statistiku (Statistika 2013)
is a worldwide celebration and recognition of the contributions of statistical science.
Through the combined energies of organizations worldwide, Statistics
2013 will promote the importance of Statistics to the broader scientific community,
business and government data users, the media, policy makers, employers, students, and the general public.
The goals of Statistics 2013 include:
• increasing public awareness of the power and impact of Statistics on all aspects of society;
• nurturing Statistics as a profession, especially among young people;
• promoting creativity and development in the sciences of Probability and Statistics
BIOSTAT Symposium 2013
20th Meeting of Researchers in Biometrics / Statistics
June 24-27, 2013, Cavtat / Dubrovnik, Croatia
• Data Visualization
• Space Reduction Methods
• Prediction and Classification
• Computationally Intensive Methods
• Time and Space Modeling, etc.
18th School of Biometrics
HBMD Croatian Biometric Society
SRCE - University Computing Centre